Pacific Coast Association of Pre-Law Advisors: The purpose of the organization shall be: 1) to upgrade the skills of pre-law advisors; 2) to advocate the interests of undergraduate students and institutions in the counseling and admission processes leading to law related careers; 3) to increase the lines of communication among pre-law advisors, individual law schools, and the Law School Admissions Council (LSAC).
Zoom Tips & Tricks for Pre-Law Advisors: Preview for Hawai'i Pre-Law Advisors
Apply lessons from TV producers, YouTubers, and online gamers to set up your own home Zoom studio.
- Free and inexpensive hacks to communicate competence and confidence via Zoom
- DIY with a knowledge of camera angles, lighting, and video settings to your presentation toolkit
- Present PPT lectures and Google Slides with automatic subtitles
- Improve your audio and video quality with things you may already own
- Stage your Zoom set with cinematic flair
- All this and more!